Monday 18 May 2009

Gigs n Stuff

These last couple of weeks I've been to some fantastic gigs,
It started off at the end of April when I went to see Basement Jaxx in The Globe,Camden because a very lovely friend of mine got us V.I.P Passes.

Anyway if you get a chance to see Basement Jaxx do it there were some of the best costume changes in ages and the tunes are brilliant too;


The next band I went to see was YoungBlood Brass Band in The Globe in Cardiff and they were amazing maybe one of the hottest gigs I've ever been to but if you get a chance check them out.


Last but definatley not least I got to see the mighty Cursive at Clwb Ifor Bach. They didn't come on until 11pm and were supported by Dirty Leaves (Featuring members of Kids In Glass Houses and 1920s) and The Muscle Club who were both excellent and prime Welsh talent for you guys to check out. Cursive were brilliant as expected just the crowd at the gig was still.


Anyways peace in the middle east x

No comments: