Monday 30 March 2009

Reading Festival

First of all I want to apologize as I feel like I have been neglecting this blog as of late for numerous reasons but I'm gonna sort it out again.

Secondly when I thought my plans for the Summer were basically sorted they had to go and announce the reading line-up. It is ridiculous with bands playing like Radiohead,Deftones,Brand New,The Prodigy,Yeah Yeah Yeahs,Kings Of Leon,Bloc Party,Florence and The Machine,Gallows and apparently there are more headliners to be announced.
So now I'm stuck I wanted to goto Thailand this Summer for 6 weeks and I'm already going to Benicassim which has great bands such as Oasis,Kings of Leon,The Killers,Franz Ferdinand,Lily Allen,TV on the radio,Mystery Jets,White Lies,Glasvegas but I would kill to see Radiohead,Deftones,Brand New(again),The Prodigy and The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

I have one day to decide before all tickets are definatley gone. I think I'm going to have to put off Thailand and have a Summer of festivals basically because of this;



and this


Peace in the middle east x

No comments: