Tuesday 10 March 2009

The Trails and Tribulations of House Hunting

Ok,it's about the time where I have to start thinking about where I want to live next year.
Searching around I have found two houses.
One mabye the best house that could come up.

This One is the good one


  • Fantastic 7 Bedroom House
  • Split Over 4 Levels
  • 3 Bathrooms And Ensuite
  • Minutes To Local Tube
It's got a fucking rooftop terrace!!! But it'd be 600 a week unless we'd want to start sharing rooms ect. Which is alot. But the house is awesome.

Then there is there is This one

Only 340 pounds a month and on green lanes.

I know it's gunna be the second one but I really really wanna live in camden in the first house.
Anyone wanna sponsor me £200 a month to live in the first house?

Peace in the middle east x

No comments: