Thursday 23 April 2009

EUROTRIP

Inspired by all this lovely weather that will probably only last for a week. I planned out my Summer trip. I even made a handy map to illustrate my journey.



That's my Art GCSE coming into is own there. I'm getting a coach pass so there are gonna be some ridiculously long journeys but that's what travel scrabble is for.

Anyway the list goes London to Paris to Barcelona to Benicassim Festival back to Barcelona to Venice/Florence (Haven't decided yet) to Prague to meet some more people to Berlin to Amsterdam to home.

Except for the festival which is ten days we wills pend two or three days in each places. I'm very excited and am going to start working on my tan now.
If anyone is out there from these places and would like to put me and my good friend Jen up I'll be very grateful.

Peace in the middle east x

No comments: