Tuesday 3 February 2009

The Gaslight Anthem

There is one band taking all my love at the moment that that is The Gaslight Anthem. I love them I love them and his awesome voice.


As Britain cannot deal with the slightest bit of snow the last couple of days have been a bit boring but I did make a snowman for the first time. We named it Rasputin after the Russian weather that brought us this snowstorm.


Just another thought the weather and the TV have been saying for days before all this snow that the weather will be insane why didn't they grit the roads or take any precautions?

EDIT: Two songs I can't stop listening to today. Sage Francis vs Dashboard Confessional. Legion Of Doom remix. Sage Francis fucking rules.

"Friendly Fires a funny word like Civil War"

Also Frank Turner - Reasons Not To Be An Idiot




Peace in the middle east x

No comments: